Objective: To research properties and opportunities that might be suitable as a future worship space for the growing needs of Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church.
• Within 5 miles of current location
• On main road
• Site visible from all directions
• Not within a residential neighborhood
• (if building) 3-5 acres of usable land
• A Multi-Functional Space
• Must have an affordable/creative financing plan
Below is some general information for the property at 170 Main Street, West Groton. More information may be found on our Question & Answer page.
Property is a small white house on 3+ acres of land on the left side of the street as you are heading towards Shirley.
• Electricity: Circuit Breakers, 200 Amps
• Hot Water: Electric, Tank
• City/Town Water
• Private Sewerage
• HEATING: Central Heat, Forced Air, Gas